Screenshot Problem
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
muffinFBSL
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm
Screenshot Problem
Currently, I can't seem to produce/find the screenshots I take. I use the Print Screen button on my keyboard (if there is another way, I'd like to know). I have taken screenshots before and they saved directly to my Neverwinter Nights 2 Folder (they appear seperately without any sort of folder subcategory, they are just in the folder... like viewable on the same panel where I can see the breakdown of the NWN2 folder like with ambient, hak, dmvault, data folders, etc. Lately, the screenshots stopped appearing here, and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I tried deleting a few of the ones I had, to see if I maybe ran out of room or something, but that didn't work. Can anyone help me?
-
Ri762
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Re: Screenshot Problem
Screenshots should be in your "my documents/Neverwinter Nights 2" folder. Maybe you are currently looking for them in the directory into which you actually installed the game (like c:\Programs\NWN2 for instance)? Several subfolders should be identical, so maybe you just got the 2 directories mixed up?!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occaisionally it replies.
-
Duster47
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 3727
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Re: Screenshot Problem
Your Print-Screen key may no longer be bound to create SS's as intended. This happened to me when I upgraded to Win7. I rebound the SS function to my "Insert" key and SS's worked again.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
-
emolas
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm
Re: Screenshot Problem
I had the same exact problem in that my screenshots weren't being saved too. It USED to work and then at some point it stopped not too long ago. I would hit the "print screen" button and the game would hesitate for a split second as if it took the shot but I couldn't find it anywhere. Through trial-and-error, I figured out that shift-printscreen worked for me and the shots were saved in the root of the "my documents/neverwinter nights2" folder.
Most people say "if it isn't broke, don't fix it.",
Programmers say "if it isn't broke it doesn't have enough features.".
Programmers say "if it isn't broke it doesn't have enough features.".