
Ok, I'm a little confused about something, and I'd like to get a clarification, if I could.
According to this, the invisibily spell works until you attack or cast a spell.
In the Player's Handbook, the description of the spell states that "The spell ends if the subject attacks any creature. For purposes of this spell, an attack includes any spell targeting a foe or whose area or effect targets a foe."
I used a wand while invisible, which does cast a spell, but i'm not actually doing any casting. I immediately became visible. If the item being used is not for an attack, and is in no way offensive, then I personally think that it should not turn you visible.
So the question is ... Is the game mechanic set up properly to turn someone using ANY wand visible, or should it NOT turn someone visible if the wand is not an offensive spell?