Epic Dragon Shape
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Flodarien
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 am
Epic Dragon Shape
Is the Epic feat Dragon shape available on this server? I know that seeing a dragon pop up out of nowhere can scare people so that's why I'm asking.
Celia Lockheart, Katana Mistress and Guardian Defender of the Weave Masters
Alice Reckloath, Druidesse of the Masked Leaf
Alice Reckloath, Druidesse of the Masked Leaf
-
broham1
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Yo momma's house!
Re: Epic Dragon Shape
Yes. Dragon shape and Dragon Companion are both available.Flodarien wrote:Is the Epic feat Dragon shape available on this server? I know that seeing a dragon pop up out of nowhere can scare people so that's why I'm asking.
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
-
Flodarien
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 am
Re: Epic Dragon Shape
Another questio about RP. If my character is good, can I have a blue dragon pet? Normally Blue Dragons are Lawful Evil.
Celia Lockheart, Katana Mistress and Guardian Defender of the Weave Masters
Alice Reckloath, Druidesse of the Masked Leaf
Alice Reckloath, Druidesse of the Masked Leaf
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Epic Dragon Shape
Flodarien, just something to note if you choose to do a character down this path.
We changed the Wisdom requirement to be 27 (vs 29).
We changed the Wisdom requirement to be 27 (vs 29).