Epic Dragon Shape

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Flodarien
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 am

Epic Dragon Shape

Unread post by Flodarien »

Is the Epic feat Dragon shape available on this server? I know that seeing a dragon pop up out of nowhere can scare people so that's why I'm asking.
Celia Lockheart, Katana Mistress and Guardian Defender of the Weave Masters
Alice Reckloath, Druidesse of the Masked Leaf
User avatar
broham1
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Yo momma's house!

Re: Epic Dragon Shape

Unread post by broham1 »

Flodarien wrote:Is the Epic feat Dragon shape available on this server? I know that seeing a dragon pop up out of nowhere can scare people so that's why I'm asking.
Yes. Dragon shape and Dragon Companion are both available.
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable

Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
Flodarien
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Epic Dragon Shape

Unread post by Flodarien »

Another questio about RP. If my character is good, can I have a blue dragon pet? Normally Blue Dragons are Lawful Evil.
Celia Lockheart, Katana Mistress and Guardian Defender of the Weave Masters
Alice Reckloath, Druidesse of the Masked Leaf
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Epic Dragon Shape

Unread post by Luna »

Flodarien, just something to note if you choose to do a character down this path.
We changed the Wisdom requirement to be 27 (vs 29).

Return to “Questions for DMs”