Glitch sky on ground
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Frem
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 am
Glitch sky on ground
I started playing again recently and in a few zones the sky is glitched to be on the ground as well and it's hard to see anything. The zones I'm experiencing this in are Cloakwood, Beregost and a couple more. I tried reinstalling and the same zones are still like that, any ideas? It never did this to me back when i played several months ago.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Glitch sky on ground
If your using NVIDIA.. it's probably your drivers. Try going down to older drivers, or the latest drivers.
This happened to me.
I think the latest drivers fixed the problem for me at least.
This happened to me.
I think the latest drivers fixed the problem for me at least.
-
Frem
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 am
Re: Glitch sky on ground
Thanks, yeah I am using NVIDIA. Hopefully I can get that fixed soon