Glitch sky on ground

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Frem
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 am

Glitch sky on ground

Unread post by Frem »

I started playing again recently and in a few zones the sky is glitched to be on the ground as well and it's hard to see anything. The zones I'm experiencing this in are Cloakwood, Beregost and a couple more. I tried reinstalling and the same zones are still like that, any ideas? It never did this to me back when i played several months ago.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Glitch sky on ground

Unread post by Luna »

If your using NVIDIA.. it's probably your drivers. Try going down to older drivers, or the latest drivers.

This happened to me.
I think the latest drivers fixed the problem for me at least.
Frem
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 am

Re: Glitch sky on ground

Unread post by Frem »

Thanks, yeah I am using NVIDIA. Hopefully I can get that fixed soon

Return to “Questions for DMs”