Hellfire Warlock

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
AC81
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 am

Hellfire Warlock

Unread post by AC81 »

I know you guys have implemented a lot of fixes for the ultra-bugged class that is Warlock, but was wondering if it's prestige class Hellfire Warlock actually progresses base eldritch blast dice. (ie, a Warlock30 deals 14d6, would a W27/HfW3 deal 14d6 or 12d6?)
Draviir - Luskanite mercenary and trader of exquisite goods.
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Hellfire Warlock

Unread post by Luna »

I think 12d6.

Adjusting this is on Kaedrins list of things to do but he's pretty buys with RL right now.
Kaedrin
Recognized Donor
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Hellfire Warlock

Unread post by Kaedrin »

I've got it fixed along with the bloodline feats. I'm going to start peeling stuff out of my update tomorrow to try and upload in smaller pieces than waiting for the rather large update I'm working on.
User avatar
AC81
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 am

Re: Hellfire Warlock

Unread post by AC81 »

Thanks!
Draviir - Luskanite mercenary and trader of exquisite goods.
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep

Return to “Questions for DMs”