Hellfire Warlock
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
AC81
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 am
Hellfire Warlock
I know you guys have implemented a lot of fixes for the ultra-bugged class that is Warlock, but was wondering if it's prestige class Hellfire Warlock actually progresses base eldritch blast dice. (ie, a Warlock30 deals 14d6, would a W27/HfW3 deal 14d6 or 12d6?)
Draviir - Luskanite mercenary and trader of exquisite goods.
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Hellfire Warlock
I think 12d6.
Adjusting this is on Kaedrins list of things to do but he's pretty buys with RL right now.
Adjusting this is on Kaedrins list of things to do but he's pretty buys with RL right now.
-
Kaedrin
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:10 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Hellfire Warlock
I've got it fixed along with the bloodline feats. I'm going to start peeling stuff out of my update tomorrow to try and upload in smaller pieces than waiting for the rather large update I'm working on.
-
AC81
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 am
Re: Hellfire Warlock
Thanks!
Draviir - Luskanite mercenary and trader of exquisite goods.
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep