Blighter
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Eral'ai
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Blighter
For anyone on the staff that is familiar with this PrC, would it be out of the question to play a druid class but claim I am a blighter, and also claim some of the minor things a blighter does like killing all nonsentient plant life in (30' radius i think)?
Thrieril Aloseven
Eral'ai Danoscia
Glaran Amenfaar
Jorgun Zelthas
Eral'ai Danoscia
Glaran Amenfaar
Jorgun Zelthas
Maecius wrote:I am no longer squinting. This thread has given me great happiness. It is a New Year's Eve miracle.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Blighter
The post is approved for comments.
-
Zkenic
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 am
- Location: Minnesota
Re: Blighter
As with anything that you want to take from the PnP that you dont have IG, just talk to people you are rping with OOC through tells if you want to do anything that a Blighter can do that a Druid cannot. It really shouldnt be a problem killing non-sentient plant life if its for flavor. I have no problem with you playing a Blighter, just know that they will most likely be hunted down by the druids pretty quick.
Khali - "Magic is supreme, in both its wonder and its terror. Cower before your superiors, or suffer."
Dhaot - "Hey, I'm older than he is..."
Dhaot - "Hey, I'm older than he is..."
-
Eral'ai
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Re: Blighter
I'm aware. I just wanted to know how much I could RP =) My next evil character is going to have a simple concept...starve and plague.Zkenic wrote:As with anything that you want to take from the PnP that you dont have IG, just talk to people you are rping with OOC through tells if you want to do anything that a Blighter can do that a Druid cannot. It really shouldnt be a problem killing non-sentient plant life if its for flavor. I have no problem with you playing a Blighter, just know that they will most likely be hunted down by the druids pretty quick.
Thrieril Aloseven
Eral'ai Danoscia
Glaran Amenfaar
Jorgun Zelthas
Eral'ai Danoscia
Glaran Amenfaar
Jorgun Zelthas
Maecius wrote:I am no longer squinting. This thread has given me great happiness. It is a New Year's Eve miracle.