Blighter

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Eral'ai
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Blighter

Unread post by Eral'ai »

For anyone on the staff that is familiar with this PrC, would it be out of the question to play a druid class but claim I am a blighter, and also claim some of the minor things a blighter does like killing all nonsentient plant life in (30' radius i think)?
Thrieril Aloseven
Eral'ai Danoscia
Glaran Amenfaar
Jorgun Zelthas
Maecius wrote:I am no longer squinting. This thread has given me great happiness. It is a New Year's Eve miracle.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Blighter

Unread post by Luna »

The post is approved for comments.
User avatar
Zkenic
Retired Staff
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Blighter

Unread post by Zkenic »

As with anything that you want to take from the PnP that you dont have IG, just talk to people you are rping with OOC through tells if you want to do anything that a Blighter can do that a Druid cannot. It really shouldnt be a problem killing non-sentient plant life if its for flavor. I have no problem with you playing a Blighter, just know that they will most likely be hunted down by the druids pretty quick.
Khali - "Magic is supreme, in both its wonder and its terror. Cower before your superiors, or suffer."

Dhaot - "Hey, I'm older than he is..."
Eral'ai
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Re: Blighter

Unread post by Eral'ai »

Zkenic wrote:As with anything that you want to take from the PnP that you dont have IG, just talk to people you are rping with OOC through tells if you want to do anything that a Blighter can do that a Druid cannot. It really shouldnt be a problem killing non-sentient plant life if its for flavor. I have no problem with you playing a Blighter, just know that they will most likely be hunted down by the druids pretty quick.
I'm aware. I just wanted to know how much I could RP =) My next evil character is going to have a simple concept...starve and plague.
Thrieril Aloseven
Eral'ai Danoscia
Glaran Amenfaar
Jorgun Zelthas
Maecius wrote:I am no longer squinting. This thread has given me great happiness. It is a New Year's Eve miracle.

Return to “Questions for DMs”