Alright, as you may or may not know/care, my main and only character is Dean Sonlite, a Morninglord.
I was fighting undead the other day, and then I told myself "AH HA!! Let's use this Fatal touch against this foul undead!
Nothing.
I mean okay i dealt close to 30 dmg to the undead. Then I looked at the "Death on a failed saving throw" I told myself Awesome! IT can die and I'll f-... oh wait... Dc 14....
While I agree that getting immune to death effects is neat, upon reaching lvl 10 of the class.. the class itself isn't quite the Undead hunting class I expected.
I go to the Mansion filled with Undeath, Vampire and such and have REAL hard time Even Damaging them, having to empty my spells on 5 vampires.
2 seconds later a fighter lower lvl than I comes in, kills everything in a second.
I was wondering, would it be possible to raise the Dc of the Fatal touch,or atleast make the weapon persistantly be "Fatal touched" so at least it means something to be a Morning Lord, that indeed they are Better against undead than other classes? I'm not asking to be given holy mace of LAthander itself. Just a thought.
The Morning lord Class.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: The Morning lord Class.
Peehell I sent you a PM and another player who has a monring lord to discuss this a bit offline.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: The Morning lord Class.
fatal touch is hardcoded in the game engine. I just took a look.
so we can't change it.
so we can't change it.