Goblinoid Companion Progression

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Side
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm
Location: Michigan USA

Goblinoid Companion Progression

Unread post by Side »

I saw this mentioned in an older question, but it was never fully answered. What are the different companions for each level block?
Passiflora wrote: AS A DROW you will kill DUERGARS for like..... lvl 9 to 25. A DAMN LOT OF DUERGARS.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Goblinoid Companion Progression

Unread post by Luna »

Now I'm trying to remember. :lol:

I'm pretty sure you do.
Side
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm
Location: Michigan USA

Re: Goblinoid Companion Progression

Unread post by Side »

Luna wrote: I'm pretty sure you do.
I'm not 100% sure what that means...
Passiflora wrote: AS A DROW you will kill DUERGARS for like..... lvl 9 to 25. A DAMN LOT OF DUERGARS.
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Goblinoid Companion Progression

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

He means you do get a different one with each level. I'll try to make up a list for you later, but they progress through from the small kobold/goblins all the way up to big orcs. It's the stuff in the middle I've mostly forgotten - they tend to be troglodytes, ogres, bugbears, and the other 'monstrous races'.

Almost all of them make an appearance, so it's a pretty diverse list.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."

Return to “Questions for DMs”