Goblinoid Companion Progression
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Side
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm
- Location: Michigan USA
Goblinoid Companion Progression
I saw this mentioned in an older question, but it was never fully answered. What are the different companions for each level block?
Passiflora wrote: AS A DROW you will kill DUERGARS for like..... lvl 9 to 25. A DAMN LOT OF DUERGARS.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Goblinoid Companion Progression
Now I'm trying to remember.
I'm pretty sure you do.
I'm pretty sure you do.
-
Side
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm
- Location: Michigan USA
Re: Goblinoid Companion Progression
I'm not 100% sure what that means...Luna wrote: I'm pretty sure you do.
Passiflora wrote: AS A DROW you will kill DUERGARS for like..... lvl 9 to 25. A DAMN LOT OF DUERGARS.
-
Hydrocarbonated
- Posts: 1870
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Re: Goblinoid Companion Progression
He means you do get a different one with each level. I'll try to make up a list for you later, but they progress through from the small kobold/goblins all the way up to big orcs. It's the stuff in the middle I've mostly forgotten - they tend to be troglodytes, ogres, bugbears, and the other 'monstrous races'.
Almost all of them make an appearance, so it's a pretty diverse list.
Almost all of them make an appearance, so it's a pretty diverse list.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."