Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

Laenor
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
Location: Paris, France

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Laenor »

Just gave 20$.
Such a wonderful server, I'll just try to give 20 bucks per month, it's worth it :)
Draelith
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:55 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Draelith »

Chipped in as well, now that xmas is finally done wife won't kill me!
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Luna »

Thanks to you guys and everyone else who is chipping in.
We actually managed to get out of the red a couple of months ago.
TekhnoMaster
Recognized Donor
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by TekhnoMaster »

Hi guys...most of you don't know me yet, cause I'm like a ghost player, I'm not used to this forum things and etc...but I'm playing BG: TSCC for a good time...not straight, sometimes I had to stop, but always coming back :)...so I just want to say that you guys are doing a amazing work here...and with these two servers...well, I assume it's very much better than before...so I'm glad to help whenever a can to maintain the server :)...go job guys, tumbs up for you :)...I just donated and want to make a similar donate every month if needed... :)

(sorry for my english if something is wrong :/)
LordLP
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:01 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by LordLP »

Well guys - I'm glad my friend turned me on to this server. Great group of people, RP, and freedom here. We've tried many NWN2 server's for our monthly weekend game play but this server became our home... and our monthly game play became almost daily. And I still have enough time with the wife who's probably just glad we're not playing WoW.

Anyways mark me down for $10 a month - I'm pretty sure Arake's is going to follow suit.
oyclo
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by oyclo »

Just found out Pay Pal won't take debit cards, and my CC expired last month and I've been too lazy to activate my new one.

I'll be good for $30 this month once I activate today (need to do it from home phone).
oyclo
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by oyclo »

Done :)
Laenor
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
Location: Paris, France

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Laenor »

10 more bucks in the bucket !
Keep up the good work :)
StevenDo
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by StevenDo »

There is another 10$, keep up the great work guys. We appreciate all the hard work and time.

Cheers!
TomarGoodmannen
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by TomarGoodmannen »

Just donated a 50. Keep up the good work.
User avatar
CommanderKrieg
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 am
Location: Alaska

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by CommanderKrieg »

mark me down for another 50 had vet bills this month -_-
vetinari
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by vetinari »

Just donated $20. First time in a year, but I'm finally crawling out of my debt hole, so trying to pay it backwards.
Malacoda
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Malacoda »

Sent cash your way. Really appreciate what you've done...
oyclo
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by oyclo »

Thanks for the efforts, I just did another 20.00.

The last thing I donated to like this was a MUD thats STILL running 20 years later, so I hope the same for you guys here ;)
Tyranus
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Tyranus »

Cant spare much, but heres another $30. Hope it helps guys! You've killed more of my time with this game then any other in quite a while. :D

Return to “Archive”