Pay Pal Is Up!
Moderator: Moderator
-
Laenor
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Paris, France
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just gave 20$.
Such a wonderful server, I'll just try to give 20 bucks per month, it's worth it :)
Such a wonderful server, I'll just try to give 20 bucks per month, it's worth it :)
-
Draelith
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:55 pm
- Location: Oregon, USA
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Chipped in as well, now that xmas is finally done wife won't kill me!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Thanks to you guys and everyone else who is chipping in.
We actually managed to get out of the red a couple of months ago.
We actually managed to get out of the red a couple of months ago.
-
TekhnoMaster
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Hi guys...most of you don't know me yet, cause I'm like a ghost player, I'm not used to this forum things and etc...but I'm playing BG: TSCC for a good time...not straight, sometimes I had to stop, but always coming back :)...so I just want to say that you guys are doing a amazing work here...and with these two servers...well, I assume it's very much better than before...so I'm glad to help whenever a can to maintain the server :)...go job guys, tumbs up for you :)...I just donated and want to make a similar donate every month if needed... :)
(sorry for my english if something is wrong :/)
(sorry for my english if something is wrong :/)
-
LordLP
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:01 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Well guys - I'm glad my friend turned me on to this server. Great group of people, RP, and freedom here. We've tried many NWN2 server's for our monthly weekend game play but this server became our home... and our monthly game play became almost daily. And I still have enough time with the wife who's probably just glad we're not playing WoW.
Anyways mark me down for $10 a month - I'm pretty sure Arake's is going to follow suit.
Anyways mark me down for $10 a month - I'm pretty sure Arake's is going to follow suit.
-
oyclo
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just found out Pay Pal won't take debit cards, and my CC expired last month and I've been too lazy to activate my new one.
I'll be good for $30 this month once I activate today (need to do it from home phone).
I'll be good for $30 this month once I activate today (need to do it from home phone).
-
Laenor
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Paris, France
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
10 more bucks in the bucket !
Keep up the good work :)
Keep up the good work :)
-
StevenDo
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 pm
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
There is another 10$, keep up the great work guys. We appreciate all the hard work and time.
Cheers!
Cheers!
-
TomarGoodmannen
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm
- Location: Minnesota, USA
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just donated a 50. Keep up the good work.
-
CommanderKrieg
- Posts: 1211
- Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 am
- Location: Alaska
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
mark me down for another 50 had vet bills this month -_-
-
vetinari
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 pm
- Location: New Hampshire
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just donated $20. First time in a year, but I'm finally crawling out of my debt hole, so trying to pay it backwards.
-
Malacoda
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Sent cash your way. Really appreciate what you've done...
-
oyclo
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Thanks for the efforts, I just did another 20.00.
The last thing I donated to like this was a MUD thats STILL running 20 years later, so I hope the same for you guys here ;)
The last thing I donated to like this was a MUD thats STILL running 20 years later, so I hope the same for you guys here ;)
-
Tyranus
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Cant spare much, but heres another $30. Hope it helps guys! You've killed more of my time with this game then any other in quite a while. :D