Just a haeds up, Tahlisar is out currently.Higher Porpoise wrote:I'd like to send you a character sheet for Fosco, for whenever you have the time to look at it. No rush, and I know you've been MIA for a while, but I figured I'd post this before I tossed something willy-nilly into your inbox.
DM Jinx's Events
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: DM Jinx's Events
-
Hydrocarbonated
- Posts: 1870
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Re: DM Jinx's Events
He's back in, provisionally. If you're having trouble getting ahold of him for something, though, send myself or Maecius a synopsis as a reminder and we'll make sure it gets to him.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
-
Higher Porpoise
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 pm
- Location: Waters around China
Re: DM Jinx's Events
I'll just send each of you the sheet, if you guys want it.
-
Tahlisar
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am
- Location: UK
Re: DM Jinx's Events
Back in business. Thank to those who waited patiently for me to reply. I have sent out replies and the usual snarky critiscisms.
Ruthlessness is the mercy of the wise.
-
breteas
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 am
Re: DM Jinx's Events
*Bump*
Yeah great read. Belayed thanks to the DM who wrote this.
Ps: Thx for finding this Duster.
Yeah great read. Belayed thanks to the DM who wrote this.
Ps: Thx for finding this Duster.
-
Tahlisar
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am
- Location: UK