DM Jinx's Events

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: DM Jinx's Events

Unread post by Luna »

Higher Porpoise wrote:I'd like to send you a character sheet for Fosco, for whenever you have the time to look at it. No rush, and I know you've been MIA for a while, but I figured I'd post this before I tossed something willy-nilly into your inbox.
Just a haeds up, Tahlisar is out currently.
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: DM Jinx's Events

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

He's back in, provisionally. If you're having trouble getting ahold of him for something, though, send myself or Maecius a synopsis as a reminder and we'll make sure it gets to him.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."
Higher Porpoise
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 pm
Location: Waters around China

Re: DM Jinx's Events

Unread post by Higher Porpoise »

I'll just send each of you the sheet, if you guys want it.
Tahlisar
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am
Location: UK

Re: DM Jinx's Events

Unread post by Tahlisar »

Back in business. Thank to those who waited patiently for me to reply. I have sent out replies and the usual snarky critiscisms.
Ruthlessness is the mercy of the wise.
breteas
Posts: 1444
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 am

Re: DM Jinx's Events

Unread post by breteas »

*Bump*

Yeah great read. Belayed thanks to the DM who wrote this. ;)

Ps: Thx for finding this Duster.
Tahlisar
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am
Location: UK

Re: DM Jinx's Events

Unread post by Tahlisar »

Your welcome.
Ruthlessness is the mercy of the wise.

Return to “Archive”