Ok. I read in some treads that you have to wait for restart to be able to spawn in town when stucked in dungeon.
Am i the only one that has the options to spawn at 3 locations when talking to Mystra? There is Friendly Arm In, Elf song somehing and Last location. And it is there always.
logging in and Mystra teleport
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: logging in and Mystra teleport
Yes you get 3 locations.
I think though prior to being either level 5 or 6, you don't get the FAI option.
So new players can only go to the elf song, or their last saved location.
I think though prior to being either level 5 or 6, you don't get the FAI option.
So new players can only go to the elf song, or their last saved location.
-
Orbi
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am
Re: logging in and Mystra teleport
I know I asked it before, but can this be used to teleport back to town from dungeons?
Example. When i am in the deapest part and dont want to walk again, I relog and puf back in town.
Example. When i am in the deapest part and dont want to walk again, I relog and puf back in town.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: logging in and Mystra teleport
You cannot return to the Nexus until after the next server reset, so it cannot readily be used as a "teleport back to town" tool.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Orbi
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am
Re: logging in and Mystra teleport
I am in Mystra nexus every time I log in.
-
Orbi
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am
Re: logging in and Mystra teleport
It is working now as you described, didnt know why. So this topic can be trashed.