logging in and Mystra teleport

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Orbi
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am

logging in and Mystra teleport

Unread post by Orbi »

Ok. I read in some treads that you have to wait for restart to be able to spawn in town when stucked in dungeon.

Am i the only one that has the options to spawn at 3 locations when talking to Mystra? There is Friendly Arm In, Elf song somehing and Last location. And it is there always.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: logging in and Mystra teleport

Unread post by Luna »

Yes you get 3 locations.
I think though prior to being either level 5 or 6, you don't get the FAI option.
So new players can only go to the elf song, or their last saved location.
Orbi
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am

Re: logging in and Mystra teleport

Unread post by Orbi »

I know I asked it before, but can this be used to teleport back to town from dungeons?

Example. When i am in the deapest part and dont want to walk again, I relog and puf back in town.
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: logging in and Mystra teleport

Unread post by Maecius »

You cannot return to the Nexus until after the next server reset, so it cannot readily be used as a "teleport back to town" tool.
Orbi
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am

Re: logging in and Mystra teleport

Unread post by Orbi »

I am in Mystra nexus every time I log in.
Orbi
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 am

Re: logging in and Mystra teleport

Unread post by Orbi »

It is working now as you described, didnt know why. So this topic can be trashed.

Return to “Questions for DMs”