This is the Starter Area, Basicly you walk a short path, talk to a man who introduces you to the Campaign mission, and you set sail to the Settlement to begin you combat.
Portfolio
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Portfolio
I am hoping to help mod this PW. In doing so I am working on a small mod of my own, basicly a small Military settlement with a series of missions killing Orcs leading upto a Interior dungeon killing the Orc Clan Leader.
This is the Starter Area, Basicly you walk a short path, talk to a man who introduces you to the Campaign mission, and you set sail to the Settlement to begin you combat.




This is the Starter Area, Basicly you walk a short path, talk to a man who introduces you to the Campaign mission, and you set sail to the Settlement to begin you combat.
-
DM Sword
- Posts: 661
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Re: Portfolio
Are you looking for feedback? I cannot see the images you posted btw.
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Portfolio
Sorry about that, using google Documents, think I fixed it by setting each image to "Share all on web"
Yes, feed Back would be nice
Hard to judge my own work. critique or suggestions would be nice.
I feel it might seem a bit harsh on the eyes, and a bit clotrophobic.. wonder if anyone agree's
Yes, feed Back would be nice
Hard to judge my own work. critique or suggestions would be nice.
I feel it might seem a bit harsh on the eyes, and a bit clotrophobic.. wonder if anyone agree's
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Portfolio
Some of the hills edges are a little bit rough and need to get smoothed out.
I forgot to ask to.. can you do interiors as well?
I forgot to ask to.. can you do interiors as well?
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Portfolio
Luna
I see that, thank you
Yes, I've done Interior before and can do it.
I'm still working on my small Demo Mod, and their is one main interior, Should be done by Sunday the 6th..
I see that, thank you
Yes, I've done Interior before and can do it.
I'm still working on my small Demo Mod, and their is one main interior, Should be done by Sunday the 6th..
-
mar3usmc
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am
Re: Portfolio
Hey matherhorn,
When your module is ready be sure to let us check it out. If you are interested in area building for the PW be sure to fill out an official application forum found in the area building subforum.
Thanks
When your module is ready be sure to let us check it out. If you are interested in area building for the PW be sure to fill out an official application forum found in the area building subforum.
Thanks
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!