Portfolio

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Portfolio

Unread post by Matherhorn »

I am hoping to help mod this PW. In doing so I am working on a small mod of my own, basicly a small Military settlement with a series of missions killing Orcs leading upto a Interior dungeon killing the Orc Clan Leader.

This is the Starter Area, Basicly you walk a short path, talk to a man who introduces you to the Campaign mission, and you set sail to the Settlement to begin you combat.

Image

Image

Image

Image
DM Sword
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Re: Portfolio

Unread post by DM Sword »

Are you looking for feedback? I cannot see the images you posted btw.
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Portfolio

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Sorry about that, using google Documents, think I fixed it by setting each image to "Share all on web"

Yes, feed Back would be nice

Hard to judge my own work. critique or suggestions would be nice.

I feel it might seem a bit harsh on the eyes, and a bit clotrophobic.. wonder if anyone agree's
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Portfolio

Unread post by Luna »

Some of the hills edges are a little bit rough and need to get smoothed out.

I forgot to ask to.. can you do interiors as well?
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Portfolio

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Luna

I see that, thank you

Yes, I've done Interior before and can do it.

I'm still working on my small Demo Mod, and their is one main interior, Should be done by Sunday the 6th..
mar3usmc
Retired Staff
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Portfolio

Unread post by mar3usmc »

Hey matherhorn,

When your module is ready be sure to let us check it out. If you are interested in area building for the PW be sure to fill out an official application forum found in the area building subforum.

Thanks
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”