Need tech help
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
diamondwing
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:49 am
Need tech help
So me and my friend are trying to play at the same house. He has his copy of NwN2 and I got mine. different steam accounts aswell. My client port is 5120 and his is 5121 but it keeps saying for him "CD key is already in use on this server" what do I do?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Need tech help
I need both of your bioware accounts.
I'll take a look at the logs and get back to you.
Mmm, PM them to me so I don't forget to look.
It is possible somehow his key is hashing to your key or someone else's.
We have seen this happen once or twice.
Thanks
I'll take a look at the logs and get back to you.
Mmm, PM them to me so I don't forget to look.
It is possible somehow his key is hashing to your key or someone else's.
We have seen this happen once or twice.
Thanks
-
BlueHero45
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
- Location: PA
Re: Need tech help
Does this only happen if your both playing?
Rhys Feivra-Sun elf, wizard
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe