Need tech help

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

diamondwing
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:49 am

Need tech help

Unread post by diamondwing »

So me and my friend are trying to play at the same house. He has his copy of NwN2 and I got mine. different steam accounts aswell. My client port is 5120 and his is 5121 but it keeps saying for him "CD key is already in use on this server" what do I do?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Need tech help

Unread post by Luna »

I need both of your bioware accounts.
I'll take a look at the logs and get back to you.

Mmm, PM them to me so I don't forget to look.

It is possible somehow his key is hashing to your key or someone else's.
We have seen this happen once or twice.

Thanks
BlueHero45
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1208
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
Location: PA

Re: Need tech help

Unread post by BlueHero45 »

Does this only happen if your both playing?
Rhys Feivra-Sun elf, wizard


I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Questions for DMs”