Quick Question - Stormlord of Talos

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Zhentil_Keep
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Quick Question - Stormlord of Talos

Unread post by Zhentil_Keep »

The enhanced weapon feats (+1-3) has been disabled, has the shock/sound bonuses been disabled from the class as well?
I've never paid much attention to the class but I was coming up with a TRUE stormlord of Talos build for a friend and helping him with the RP aspect but I was unable to answer questions concerning his build and the nerfing of the class.
I was under the impression that all weapon feats (enchantments and elemental bonuses) were disabled.

Thanks!
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Quick Question - Stormlord of Talos

Unread post by Luna »

It's still there.
They have the best add on weapon damage still I think of any class.

Return to “Questions for DMs”