The enhanced weapon feats (+1-3) has been disabled, has the shock/sound bonuses been disabled from the class as well?
I've never paid much attention to the class but I was coming up with a TRUE stormlord of Talos build for a friend and helping him with the RP aspect but I was unable to answer questions concerning his build and the nerfing of the class.
I was under the impression that all weapon feats (enchantments and elemental bonuses) were disabled.
Thanks!
Quick Question - Stormlord of Talos
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Quick Question - Stormlord of Talos
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Quick Question - Stormlord of Talos
It's still there.
They have the best add on weapon damage still I think of any class.
They have the best add on weapon damage still I think of any class.