What craft it is?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
What craft it is?
I wanted to put points in craft like craft instrument or woodcraft. Can I ask opinion of staff about which works better on server: craft weapons, craft armor or craft alchemy skill?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: What craft it is?
Currently IG mainly only craft alchemy can be used for foraging.
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
Re: What craft it is?
No, I do not mean any gain from IG rolls or something. I just want to make crafting simple instruments part of her history and show it with stats we have. But we have only three skills. Obviously alchemy does not chime into this. So which is better to show it with: craft armor or craft weapon skill?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: What craft it is?
Music is both a weapon ... and a shield!
I'd say go with whichever makes the most sense to you.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC