What craft it is?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Rainbow Prism
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am

What craft it is?

Unread post by Rainbow Prism »

I wanted to put points in craft like craft instrument or woodcraft. Can I ask opinion of staff about which works better on server: craft weapons, craft armor or craft alchemy skill?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: What craft it is?

Unread post by Luna »

Currently IG mainly only craft alchemy can be used for foraging.
Rainbow Prism
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am

Re: What craft it is?

Unread post by Rainbow Prism »

No, I do not mean any gain from IG rolls or something. I just want to make crafting simple instruments part of her history and show it with stats we have. But we have only three skills. Obviously alchemy does not chime into this. So which is better to show it with: craft armor or craft weapon skill?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: What craft it is?

Unread post by Maecius »

Music is both a weapon ... and a shield!

;) I'd say go with whichever makes the most sense to you.

Return to “Questions for DMs”