Max ability bonus on item
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Eldebryn
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Realms
Max ability bonus on item
I have been wondering what exactly is the maximum ability bonus you can get from an item, I have seen +3 but not sure on +4. Also, is the maximum bonus available in all 6 abilities?
//Local Time = GMT+2
//Founder of The 7th Circle [Private forums]
Eldebryn Rilynghym Let the past crumble to dust. I have the Art... I, Magus...
Mage of Sshamath and teacher of the Art
Gaerdred Dawnfire Paladin of Torm, born and raised in Baldur's Gate
//Founder of The 7th Circle [Private forums]
Eldebryn Rilynghym Let the past crumble to dust. I have the Art... I, Magus...
Mage of Sshamath and teacher of the Art
Gaerdred Dawnfire Paladin of Torm, born and raised in Baldur's Gate
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Max ability bonus on item
It's +3. Some people may have +4 from DM events.Eldebryn wrote:I have been wondering what exactly is the maximum ability bonus you can get from an item, I have seen +3 but not sure on +4. Also, is the maximum bonus available in all 6 abilities?
I think there are a few Easter eggs in the loot with +4 to, but they should almost never drop.
They should be available as well for all 6 abilities.. but I'm sure STR probably has the most.