Max ability bonus on item

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Eldebryn
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Realms

Max ability bonus on item

Unread post by Eldebryn »

I have been wondering what exactly is the maximum ability bonus you can get from an item, I have seen +3 but not sure on +4. Also, is the maximum bonus available in all 6 abilities?
//Local Time = GMT+2
//Founder of The 7th Circle [Private forums]
Eldebryn Rilynghym Let the past crumble to dust. I have the Art... I, Magus...
Mage of Sshamath and teacher of the Art
Gaerdred Dawnfire Paladin of Torm, born and raised in Baldur's Gate
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Max ability bonus on item

Unread post by Luna »

Eldebryn wrote:I have been wondering what exactly is the maximum ability bonus you can get from an item, I have seen +3 but not sure on +4. Also, is the maximum bonus available in all 6 abilities?
It's +3. Some people may have +4 from DM events.

I think there are a few Easter eggs in the loot with +4 to, but they should almost never drop.

They should be available as well for all 6 abilities.. but I'm sure STR probably has the most.

Return to “Questions for DMs”