Arcane Archer
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zandock
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 pm
Arcane Archer
Do the bonuses ONLY apply to arrows as stated in the description of the class's abilities, therefore making it useless for slings, crossbows, etc..?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Arcane Archer
* approved for reply *
I forgot how AA works. Someone here should know though.
Elemental Archer which we added from Kaedrins works for everything.
I forgot how AA works. Someone here should know though.
Elemental Archer which we added from Kaedrins works for everything.
-
kellendril
- Posts: 992
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am
Re: Arcane Archer
I believe it only works for arrows, but I admit to never testing that fully. I know that the bonuses do not appear when I equip a throwing axe.
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist
-
TeoDeathDealer
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm
- Location: West Bend, WI (USA)
Re: Arcane Archer
Only arrows.
TeoDeathDealer
Teo, What lies beneath is hidden for a reason
Angel, Swabby and cook for the DragonWing
Missy, Knight General of the Order of the Rose
Lea Littlefoot, Knight in training and ranger of the Order
Jerel, The eyes are indeed a window to the soul
Teo, What lies beneath is hidden for a reason
Angel, Swabby and cook for the DragonWing
Missy, Knight General of the Order of the Rose
Lea Littlefoot, Knight in training and ranger of the Order
Jerel, The eyes are indeed a window to the soul
-
DrowHowYouLikeMeNow
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:48 am
Re: Arcane Archer
What on earth is an elemental archer?Luna wrote:* approved for reply *
I forgot how AA works. Someone here should know though.
Elemental Archer which we added from Kaedrins works for everything.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Arcane Archer
It's a 5 class PRC for ranged types.
The link below will take you to it's description.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?p=129417#p129417
The link below will take you to it's description.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?p=129417#p129417