Arcane Archer

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Zandock
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Arcane Archer

Unread post by Zandock »

Do the bonuses ONLY apply to arrows as stated in the description of the class's abilities, therefore making it useless for slings, crossbows, etc..?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Arcane Archer

Unread post by Luna »

* approved for reply *

I forgot how AA works. Someone here should know though.
Elemental Archer which we added from Kaedrins works for everything.
kellendril
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am

Re: Arcane Archer

Unread post by kellendril »

I believe it only works for arrows, but I admit to never testing that fully. I know that the bonuses do not appear when I equip a throwing axe.
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist
User avatar
TeoDeathDealer
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: West Bend, WI (USA)

Re: Arcane Archer

Unread post by TeoDeathDealer »

Only arrows.
TeoDeathDealer
Teo, What lies beneath is hidden for a reason
Angel, Swabby and cook for the DragonWing
Missy, Knight General of the Order of the Rose
Lea Littlefoot, Knight in training and ranger of the Order
Jerel, The eyes are indeed a window to the soul
DrowHowYouLikeMeNow
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:48 am

Re: Arcane Archer

Unread post by DrowHowYouLikeMeNow »

Luna wrote:* approved for reply *

I forgot how AA works. Someone here should know though.
Elemental Archer which we added from Kaedrins works for everything.
What on earth is an elemental archer?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Arcane Archer

Unread post by Luna »

It's a 5 class PRC for ranged types.

The link below will take you to it's description.

http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?p=129417#p129417

Return to “Questions for DMs”