For some reason I can't log on with Gottmoerder - account onto the forums anymore. I got the password resetted, and I've tried over 10 times to get through with the new one and the captcha, but I'm failing at some point and unable to log on with it. I also can't PM with this new account I created. Oh no
Broken forum account
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Gott
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am
Broken forum account
Hi!
For some reason I can't log on with Gottmoerder - account onto the forums anymore. I got the password resetted, and I've tried over 10 times to get through with the new one and the captcha, but I'm failing at some point and unable to log on with it. I also can't PM with this new account I created. Oh no
For some reason I can't log on with Gottmoerder - account onto the forums anymore. I got the password resetted, and I've tried over 10 times to get through with the new one and the captcha, but I'm failing at some point and unable to log on with it. I also can't PM with this new account I created. Oh no
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Broken forum account
Let me see if I can fix you. 
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Broken forum account
check it out your logged in!

-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Broken forum account
ok sending you a msg.. about logging back in.
No more shenanigans.
No more shenanigans.
-
Gottmoerder
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
- Location: Finland
Re: Broken forum account
Worked! Thanks a lot! <3
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: Broken forum account
He is with the pirates...*Glares at him* Never trust a ship of just men after they have been at sea for months...Luna wrote:ok sending you a msg.. about logging back in.
No more shenanigans.