Broken forum account

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Gott
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am

Broken forum account

Unread post by Gott »

Hi!

For some reason I can't log on with Gottmoerder - account onto the forums anymore. I got the password resetted, and I've tried over 10 times to get through with the new one and the captcha, but I'm failing at some point and unable to log on with it. I also can't PM with this new account I created. Oh no :D
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Broken forum account

Unread post by Luna »

Let me see if I can fix you. :?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Broken forum account

Unread post by Luna »

check it out your logged in! :o :shock:
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Broken forum account

Unread post by Luna »

ok sending you a msg.. about logging back in.

No more shenanigans.
User avatar
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland

Re: Broken forum account

Unread post by Gottmoerder »

Worked! Thanks a lot! <3
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
Larzs
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: A vast corn field

Re: Broken forum account

Unread post by Larzs »

Luna wrote:ok sending you a msg.. about logging back in.

No more shenanigans.
He is with the pirates...*Glares at him* Never trust a ship of just men after they have been at sea for months...

Return to “Questions for DMs”