It's possible.
You would have to get DM permission for a widget to do this.
But generally only people who have played here for a long time and contributed to the PW get things like this.
Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
-
BlueHero45
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
- Location: PA
Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.
That's more transmutation then illusion. You would have spells to make people see false images though.
Rhys Feivra-Sun elf, wizard
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
-
Gargauth Forever
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm
Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.
I know of a Certain former archdevil who might make that happen IF you are interested in selling your soul... *rolleyes*
All Praise the Hidden Lord
-
Styxwash
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm
- Location: Denmark, Roskilde
Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.
I've been asking for the same thing for my druid. As in misc. small and tiny animal shapes. Cats, dogs birds. Anything that would go unnoticed in a city. Would be a great disguise spell for druids and wiz/sorc.
One could RP counter it with spellcraft checks and perhaps sense motive, or whichever one felt like.
One could RP counter it with spellcraft checks and perhaps sense motive, or whichever one felt like.
Vengeance must be sought for all injustices, and all punishments must fit the crime
Maintain the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law
All attacks must be avenged
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.
You'd have to take 3, Server ruleschambord_dumb wrote:I can take a couple of levels of warlock no more than 2 tho.Gargauth Forever wrote:I know of a Certain former archdevil who might make that happen IF you are interested in selling your soul... *rolleyes*
What's his name?
-
Gargauth Forever
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm
Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.
Gargauthchambord_dumb wrote:I can take a couple of levels of warlock no more than 2 tho.Gargauth Forever wrote:I know of a Certain former archdevil who might make that happen IF you are interested in selling your soul... *rolleyes*
What's his name?
All Praise the Hidden Lord