Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.

Unread post by Luna »

It's possible.
You would have to get DM permission for a widget to do this.

But generally only people who have played here for a long time and contributed to the PW get things like this.
BlueHero45
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1208
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
Location: PA

Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.

Unread post by BlueHero45 »

That's more transmutation then illusion. You would have spells to make people see false images though.
Rhys Feivra-Sun elf, wizard


I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
Gargauth Forever
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.

Unread post by Gargauth Forever »

I know of a Certain former archdevil who might make that happen IF you are interested in selling your soul... *rolleyes*
All Praise the Hidden Lord
Styxwash
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm
Location: Denmark, Roskilde

Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.

Unread post by Styxwash »

I've been asking for the same thing for my druid. As in misc. small and tiny animal shapes. Cats, dogs birds. Anything that would go unnoticed in a city. Would be a great disguise spell for druids and wiz/sorc.

One could RP counter it with spellcraft checks and perhaps sense motive, or whichever one felt like.
Vengeance must be sought for all injustices, and all punishments must fit the crime
Maintain the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law
All attacks must be avenged
Larzs
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: A vast corn field

Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.

Unread post by Larzs »

chambord_dumb wrote:
Gargauth Forever wrote:I know of a Certain former archdevil who might make that happen IF you are interested in selling your soul... *rolleyes*
I can take a couple of levels of warlock no more than 2 tho.
What's his name?
You'd have to take 3, Server rules ;)
Gargauth Forever
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Re: Illusions, gnomes mages, and my character.

Unread post by Gargauth Forever »

chambord_dumb wrote:
Gargauth Forever wrote:I know of a Certain former archdevil who might make that happen IF you are interested in selling your soul... *rolleyes*
I can take a couple of levels of warlock no more than 2 tho.
What's his name?
Gargauth :D
All Praise the Hidden Lord

Return to “Questions for DMs”