Journal RP.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Rainbow Prism
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am

Journal RP.

Unread post by Rainbow Prism »

I have a question about what you can RP in journal:

Does the rule 'RP what's on your character sheet' is used towards NPCs?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Journal RP.

Unread post by Luna »

* approved for reply *
Simian
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
Location: On a Journey to the West

Re: Journal RP.

Unread post by Simian »

Rainbow Prism wrote:I have a question about what you can RP in journal:

Does the rule 'RP what's on your character sheet' is used towards NPCs?
I suppose you can claim that a goblin with strength score of ten was able to lift and toss ogres at you. (Not everyone is honest with their journals.)
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"

"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”