I have a question about what you can RP in journal:
Does the rule 'RP what's on your character sheet' is used towards NPCs?
Journal RP.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
Journal RP.
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Journal RP.
* approved for reply *
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Journal RP.
I suppose you can claim that a goblin with strength score of ten was able to lift and toss ogres at you. (Not everyone is honest with their journals.)Rainbow Prism wrote:I have a question about what you can RP in journal:
Does the rule 'RP what's on your character sheet' is used towards NPCs?
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"