Malconvoker

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Ataro
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Malconvoker

Unread post by Ataro »

Is there any possibility of this class being made? It just involves summoning demons, which can be done with other spells anyway.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by Luna »

Nobody has it made already.. so probably not.
Do you happen to have the sheet for that class?
Ataro
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by Ataro »

I can tell you it come from the Complete Scoundrel, I will try to find a writeup online of it.
nwnolan
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: Alpine, Utah

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by nwnolan »

It's a cool concept. Kind of like the Narfell empire and their Demonbinders they had.
Bael'nimothi Dwinanea - Hate-driven favored soul of Shevarash [Surface] Build/Biography
Kel'lara Do'rret - Gallant bard of Eilistraee [UD] Build/Biography
Ataro
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by Ataro »

Here is a link to where you can see a listing of Malconvoker.

http://therafimrpg.wikidot.com/malconvoker
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by Luna »

That is a interesting class. I like!
nwnolan
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: Alpine, Utah

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by nwnolan »

Hahaha. Yeah my thought on the class was wrong.

This class would definetly create some interesting RP, seeing as how you can't be evil and take this PrC. Though I'm still confused on the class. They use evil to combat evil?
Bael'nimothi Dwinanea - Hate-driven favored soul of Shevarash [Surface] Build/Biography
Kel'lara Do'rret - Gallant bard of Eilistraee [UD] Build/Biography
Ataro
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by Ataro »

Well I just like it, because I had a D&D game once, where I played a Chaotic-Good Cleric, who went Malconvoker and would trick demons into working for him. The paladin in the party questioned it at first, but when we used demons to kill a demon lord because it thought it was a high celestial, the paladin was ok with it. :-)
Simian
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
Location: On a Journey to the West

Re: Malconvoker

Unread post by Simian »

You're not the only one. :shock:
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"

"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”