Malconvoker
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Ataro
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Malconvoker
Is there any possibility of this class being made? It just involves summoning demons, which can be done with other spells anyway.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Malconvoker
Nobody has it made already.. so probably not.
Do you happen to have the sheet for that class?
Do you happen to have the sheet for that class?
-
Ataro
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Re: Malconvoker
I can tell you it come from the Complete Scoundrel, I will try to find a writeup online of it.
-
nwnolan
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
- Location: Alpine, Utah
Re: Malconvoker
It's a cool concept. Kind of like the Narfell empire and their Demonbinders they had.
-
Ataro
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Re: Malconvoker
Here is a link to where you can see a listing of Malconvoker.
http://therafimrpg.wikidot.com/malconvoker
http://therafimrpg.wikidot.com/malconvoker
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Malconvoker
That is a interesting class. I like!
-
nwnolan
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
- Location: Alpine, Utah
Re: Malconvoker
Hahaha. Yeah my thought on the class was wrong.
This class would definetly create some interesting RP, seeing as how you can't be evil and take this PrC. Though I'm still confused on the class. They use evil to combat evil?
This class would definetly create some interesting RP, seeing as how you can't be evil and take this PrC. Though I'm still confused on the class. They use evil to combat evil?
-
Ataro
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Re: Malconvoker
Well I just like it, because I had a D&D game once, where I played a Chaotic-Good Cleric, who went Malconvoker and would trick demons into working for him. The paladin in the party questioned it at first, but when we used demons to kill a demon lord because it thought it was a high celestial, the paladin was ok with it. 
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Malconvoker
You're not the only one. 
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"