Well can i? huh? huh?
If so is there any negative connotations to being such in lore terms?
Can i be left handed?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
FairVigil
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
- Location: Fortress of Solitude
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Can i be left handed?
I think just the game engine mechanics in that you can't equip a weapon in your left hand only.
-
Ataro
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Re: Can i be left handed?
I gotta say, I agree, and think it should be fixed, multiple times I've talk my friend that I find it kinda offensive.
That being said, I know it's not the fault of anyone here, and so I won't push the issue, and won't expect it to be fixed.
That being said, I know it's not the fault of anyone here, and so I won't push the issue, and won't expect it to be fixed.
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Can i be left handed?
Thus game mechanically the only way to claim to be left handed is to have perfect two-weapon fightning feat... >_>
Thus, when in nexus, just add the following sentence into your bio:
This character is left handed.
Thus, when in nexus, just add the following sentence into your bio:
This character is left handed.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"