Can i be left handed?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

FairVigil
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Fortress of Solitude

Can i be left handed?

Unread post by FairVigil »

Well can i? huh? huh?

If so is there any negative connotations to being such in lore terms?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Can i be left handed?

Unread post by Luna »

I think just the game engine mechanics in that you can't equip a weapon in your left hand only.
Ataro
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: Can i be left handed?

Unread post by Ataro »

I gotta say, I agree, and think it should be fixed, multiple times I've talk my friend that I find it kinda offensive.

That being said, I know it's not the fault of anyone here, and so I won't push the issue, and won't expect it to be fixed. :-)
Simian
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
Location: On a Journey to the West

Re: Can i be left handed?

Unread post by Simian »

Thus game mechanically the only way to claim to be left handed is to have perfect two-weapon fightning feat... >_>

Thus, when in nexus, just add the following sentence into your bio:
This character is left handed.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"

"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”