So I came back to playing on the server and I have a few questions concerning the red wizard class, as i have never tried it out.
Firstly, I would like to know until what overall character level you have to take the red wizard prestigue class.
Secondly, about the lore: is it possible for someone outside from Thay to become the red wizard? I have one idea how to roleplay it, but not sure whether this is even possible. Would be a human, but not Thayan.
Moreover, does being the red wizard obligates me to wearing the red wizard costume all the time?
Finally, does being the red wizard makes you stay in the organization permamently or somehow you can resign from it (rp), be kicked out etc. and if so then what is happening to your character. I mean from the technical side like are you loosing this class and so on and so forth.
Looking forward to your kind replies