Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

dean1986
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by dean1986 »

Does anyone know if these two feats stack? I wanted to test it but it's an expensive test! Anyone already done so? Thanks.
Inshalee Arabrae
Broham2
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Location: Iowa, USA

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by Broham2 »

I am fairly sure they stack, as does the 'Long Gait' for being an Orc.

On the nwn2db.com site I believe there are builds that make use of these combos?
Formerly DM Mayhem
RL tough guy wrote:"Watch my picture. I am a RL tough guy, and I rip people like you to shreds"
dean1986
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by dean1986 »

Ok thank you =)
Inshalee Arabrae
Larzs
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: A vast corn field

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by Larzs »

Whip up a PC in the OC and cheat him up to get them both. ;)
User avatar
Blackman D
Retired Staff
Posts: 4818
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 am
Location: IL

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by Blackman D »

my original druid did have the dash feat, yes it does stack

was very helpful for out running wyverns :D
everyone is evil till proven otherwise
CrispyWalrus
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by CrispyWalrus »

Don't mean to hijack the thread from its specific woodland stride title, but in a similar vein-- dash also stacks with monk and barbarian fast movement then?
Azrak Blackaxe, Dwarven Warrior Nyr Doch!
Deezgul Silverdelve, Dwarven Chanter The steel in dwarven spines
Fastolph "Sam" Ostgood, Hin Bladesman As good as his name... really
Zlaayer
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am
Location: California

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by Zlaayer »

I was always under the impression that all the movement bonuses stack up to the max being 150% movement (such as haste). You can't get faster than when you're hasted.
Durl'daerton - Drow Wizard
Attreus
- Knight Commander - Killed in Action
Luthian Black - Not your friend. (Retired)
Drakov Morcane - Red Wizard

Perception is reality.
Muttley
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by Muttley »

It does stack. But even before I took dash people would comment they werent as fast as Pylia. I guess she is used to out running leery men.
Lockonnow wrote:Deers Friends of the sword coast you dont have to play all of the time the server will be there whan you sleep and work and think of how sexy it will be how to look at porn the server will be there
dzidek1983
Posts: 1248
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
Location: Poland

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by dzidek1983 »

Long gait stacks with Woodland Stride, Dash, Fast movement (barbarian) and Monk Speed.
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
Broham2
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Location: Iowa, USA

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by Broham2 »

I believe the 'Bodyguard' speed increase stacks as well, yes?
Formerly DM Mayhem
RL tough guy wrote:"Watch my picture. I am a RL tough guy, and I rip people like you to shreds"
Larzs
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: A vast corn field

Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat

Unread post by Larzs »

I am pretty sure that a high enough level monk can run faster then a normal PC Hasted....and even more so when the Monk is Hasted. Unless there is some change I overlooked.

Return to “Questions for DMs”