Woodland stride and Dash Feat
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
dean1986
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
Woodland stride and Dash Feat
Does anyone know if these two feats stack? I wanted to test it but it's an expensive test! Anyone already done so? Thanks.
Inshalee Arabrae
-
Broham2
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm
- Location: Iowa, USA
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
I am fairly sure they stack, as does the 'Long Gait' for being an Orc.
On the nwn2db.com site I believe there are builds that make use of these combos?
On the nwn2db.com site I believe there are builds that make use of these combos?
Formerly DM Mayhem
RL tough guy wrote:"Watch my picture. I am a RL tough guy, and I rip people like you to shreds"
-
dean1986
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
Whip up a PC in the OC and cheat him up to get them both. 
-
Blackman D
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 4818
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 am
- Location: IL
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
my original druid did have the dash feat, yes it does stack
was very helpful for out running wyverns
was very helpful for out running wyverns
everyone is evil till proven otherwise
-
CrispyWalrus
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
Don't mean to hijack the thread from its specific woodland stride title, but in a similar vein-- dash also stacks with monk and barbarian fast movement then?
Azrak Blackaxe, Dwarven Warrior Nyr Doch!
Deezgul Silverdelve, Dwarven Chanter The steel in dwarven spines
Fastolph "Sam" Ostgood, Hin Bladesman As good as his name... really
Deezgul Silverdelve, Dwarven Chanter The steel in dwarven spines
Fastolph "Sam" Ostgood, Hin Bladesman As good as his name... really
-
Zlaayer
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am
- Location: California
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
I was always under the impression that all the movement bonuses stack up to the max being 150% movement (such as haste). You can't get faster than when you're hasted.
Durl'daerton - Drow Wizard
Attreus - Knight Commander - Killed in Action
Luthian Black - Not your friend. (Retired)
Drakov Morcane - Red Wizard
Attreus - Knight Commander - Killed in Action
Luthian Black - Not your friend. (Retired)
Drakov Morcane - Red Wizard
Perception is reality.
-
Muttley
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
It does stack. But even before I took dash people would comment they werent as fast as Pylia. I guess she is used to out running leery men.
Lockonnow wrote:Deers Friends of the sword coast you dont have to play all of the time the server will be there whan you sleep and work and think of how sexy it will be how to look at porn the server will be there
-
dzidek1983
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
- Location: Poland
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
Long gait stacks with Woodland Stride, Dash, Fast movement (barbarian) and Monk Speed.
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
-
Broham2
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm
- Location: Iowa, USA
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
I believe the 'Bodyguard' speed increase stacks as well, yes?
Formerly DM Mayhem
RL tough guy wrote:"Watch my picture. I am a RL tough guy, and I rip people like you to shreds"
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: Woodland stride and Dash Feat
I am pretty sure that a high enough level monk can run faster then a normal PC Hasted....and even more so when the Monk is Hasted. Unless there is some change I overlooked.