Epic sorcerer , spell list
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: Epic sorcerer , spell list
I think it's possible by script to set spells know for a sorceror and switch them that way. If there's some free time I'll see about making a conversation for it.
-
Gruk
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:21 pm
- Location: a northern man ; Québec, Canada
Re: Epic sorcerer , spell list
Rasael wrote:I think it's possible by script to set spells know for a sorceror and switch them that way. If there's some free time I'll see about making a conversation for it.
awsome
Kar'Myr Sshamath - Faerz'un'arr - removed from office
Gruk GreyFang - Le vagabond
Grukar -Kraak Helzak soldier - M.I.A.
UTC/GMT -05:00 EST
Gruk GreyFang - Le vagabond
Grukar -Kraak Helzak soldier - M.I.A.
UTC/GMT -05:00 EST
-
Halo Deity
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
Re: Epic sorcerer , spell list
+1Gruk wrote:Rasael wrote:I think it's possible by script to set spells know for a sorceror and switch them that way. If there's some free time I'll see about making a conversation for it.
awsome
I didn't realise the issue with spell swapping until I saw this post..... I was planning on swapping some out for my last 8 levels (currently level22).
Qilintha Dev'lin Ilharess "All great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Rose Valexe Songstress "Aspire to inspire before we expire."
Rose Valexe Songstress "Aspire to inspire before we expire."