Epic sorcerer , spell list

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: Epic sorcerer , spell list

Unread post by Rasael »

I think it's possible by script to set spells know for a sorceror and switch them that way. If there's some free time I'll see about making a conversation for it.
Gruk
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:21 pm
Location: a northern man ; Québec, Canada

Re: Epic sorcerer , spell list

Unread post by Gruk »

Rasael wrote:I think it's possible by script to set spells know for a sorceror and switch them that way. If there's some free time I'll see about making a conversation for it.

awsome :D
Kar'Myr Sshamath - Faerz'un'arr - removed from office

Gruk GreyFang - Le vagabond

Grukar -Kraak Helzak soldier - M.I.A.

UTC/GMT -05:00 EST
User avatar
Halo Deity
Recognized Donor
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Epic sorcerer , spell list

Unread post by Halo Deity »

Gruk wrote:
Rasael wrote:I think it's possible by script to set spells know for a sorceror and switch them that way. If there's some free time I'll see about making a conversation for it.

awsome :D
+1

I didn't realise the issue with spell swapping until I saw this post..... I was planning on swapping some out for my last 8 levels (currently level22).
Qilintha Dev'lin Ilharess "All great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Rose Valexe Songstress "Aspire to inspire before we expire."

Return to “Questions for DMs”