Fey & Warlock DR
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Everol
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm
Fey & Warlock DR
I was thinking about making a fey bloodline / warlock type character. I know most DR doesn't stack and I am guessing the Fey and natural warlock DR don't stack even though they are both /cold iron ? If so it would be pretty much useless besides the rp aspect to get the fey skin feat?
Talon Kelmos - Assassin
Gerov Nefarii - Wizard
Gerov Nefarii - Wizard
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Fey & Warlock DR
Molag__bal or Blackman D I think would know.
Try sending them a PM.
Try sending them a PM.
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: Fey & Warlock DR
They do stack.
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..