Fey & Warlock DR

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Everol
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Fey & Warlock DR

Unread post by Everol »

I was thinking about making a fey bloodline / warlock type character. I know most DR doesn't stack and I am guessing the Fey and natural warlock DR don't stack even though they are both /cold iron ? If so it would be pretty much useless besides the rp aspect to get the fey skin feat?
Talon Kelmos - Assassin
Gerov Nefarii - Wizard
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Fey & Warlock DR

Unread post by Luna »

Molag__bal or Blackman D I think would know.
Try sending them a PM.
DM Fugue
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
Location: The Fudge Land

Re: Fey & Warlock DR

Unread post by DM Fugue »

They do stack.
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..

Return to “Questions for DMs”