Worship of Savras

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Coreska
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Worship of Savras

Unread post by Coreska »

After reading that Savras is at this current time imprisoned. I suspect that it is discouraged somewhat to worship him. But with proper backstory would this be allowed? The character would by no means be a divine spellcaster.
Karos Kerrigan - Animal Lover, Book Reader, Definitely Not A Warlock
Baelather Konian - Elf Dad of Elf Dad
User avatar
DM Protector
Posts: 1893
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Re: Worship of Savras

Unread post by DM Protector »

I would think that seeing as how Savras is not yet a deity, there wouldn't be too large of a following of him. I don't think "worship" would be the right term. Being a "follower" would make more sense, in my opinion.
[DM] Protector

Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.

"The Big P"

Return to “Questions for DMs”