Worship of Savras
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Coreska
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm
Worship of Savras
After reading that Savras is at this current time imprisoned. I suspect that it is discouraged somewhat to worship him. But with proper backstory would this be allowed? The character would by no means be a divine spellcaster.
Karos Kerrigan - Animal Lover, Book Reader, Definitely Not A Warlock
Baelather Konian - Elf Dad of Elf Dad
Baelather Konian - Elf Dad of Elf Dad
-
DM Protector
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Re: Worship of Savras
I would think that seeing as how Savras is not yet a deity, there wouldn't be too large of a following of him. I don't think "worship" would be the right term. Being a "follower" would make more sense, in my opinion.
[DM] Protector
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"